Inputs on stock amp under passenger seat

• Inputs on stock amp under passenger seat

Hey guys - anybody recall offhand what kind of plug arrangement the OEM amp for the rear speakers under the passenger seat has? I am dreaming of lifting the carpet and finding RCA plugs labeled left and right but I should know better by now. I'm just wondering if I have to go out and buy anything before I pull the seat…

Edit
    Figured out from a post on another board that it's 5-pin DIN all the way and if I am really lucky a store in town may have an adapter.

Its an outdated piece of shit with less power than the cheapest Walmart car stereo.

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215

reddzx;348986 wrote: Its an outdated piece of shit with less power than the cheapest Walmart car stereo.
    I've had this argument with my neighbor about using the outdated car stereo in his Honda to receive bluetooth from his iphone.
    He's put more effort into sourcing a broken cd changer so he can scrap it for a daughterboard that has to be wired to a bluetooth
    receiver then create a jumper on the daughter board blah..blah noise filter..blah..blah.. only to have it not work.

He wanted a low buck solution when for all his trouble and time he could have bought a JVC at wally world. I actually like JVC though.

Unless you have a show car, or are like my stubborn friend, just use an aftermarket amp.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Z_Karma;348987 wrote: I've had this argument with my neighbor about using the outdated car stereo in his Honda to receive bluetooth from his iphone.
    He's put more effort into sourcing a broken cd changer so he can scrap it for a daughterboard that has to be wired to a bluetooth
    receiver then create a jumper on the daughter board blah..blah noise filter..blah..blah.. only to have it not work.

He wanted a low buck solution when for all his trouble and time he could have bought a JVC at wally world. I actually like JVC though.

Unless you have a show car, or are like my stubborn friend, just use an aftermarket amp.
    Yeah, I already ditched the head for a new one and just wanted to use the existing amp for the rest of the season, car's going into storage in a couple weeks anyway. Once I found out it was going to be a PITA I decided to just leave it till the spring and do a proper install with a new amp.

I put an alpine Mrp F240 down there. It fits perfectly. It is paired with my pioneer deck.
    My Build Thread