digital dash harness protector help required

• digital dash harness protector help required

I was hoping someone might be able to help me determine the correct type of screw to use with the digital dash harness protector harness. This is the yellow piece of plastic that the 3 digital dash wiring harness connectors sit in.
    This is suppose to screw to underneath the dash to prevent it from rattling around.

I've checked the fiche but it doesn't seem to show which screw was used. It does list the metal bracket and the screw to screw the bracket to the dash but not to screw the harness protector into the bracket
    Here is a pic of where I am missing the screws. I was hoping someone might be able to help by taking a picture of their digital dash harness in that same location. Atleast to help give me an idea of type of screw to use.

Thanks

Tyler
    IMG_20140616_215003.jpg

Unfortunately not.
    This is the car I converted from GL to GLL so GL didn't have the screws to begin with and the fiche doesn't seem to mention them. I've found in the fiche the plastic protector harness as well as the metal bracket and the screw and grommit for the metal bracket but not the screws for the protector harness to screw into the metal bracket

Any pics or help would be greatly appreciated