Factory glass worth it?

• Factory glass worth it?

So my windshield was iced up and I used my defrost to thaw it out…it ended up cracking the windshield. I never noticed and chips in the glass at all before, so the only thing I can think of is that the defrost got too hot too fast and the glass didn't acclimate fast enough. I do have the vacuum issue that causes heat to come out while the ac is on during acceleration, never got around to fixing it with the weather getting colder. I figured no harm done bit I guess I was wrong. Anyway, I'm wondering if it is worth it to try and get the windshield replaced with factory nissan glass. That is if it's even still available. Normally I wouldn't care but the car is in great shape, although probably not greatly sought after. It's an 86 na 5-speed t-top car. Interior is probably a 9/10 at least and the exterior is probably a 7 or 8/10. Please give me some opinions on whether or not you think it's worth it for the sake of being all original. Also, it has an aftermarket stereo already so it's not 100% factory as is, but pretty damn close

I've tried to find a new OEM windshield, but the glass is NLA from Nissan. If you can actually find a new OEM bronze-tinted windshield anywhere, I'll pay you a finder's fee.
    Zoey - 1987 Z31T GLL - HKS EVC / CM SS 3" turbo-back / Stance GR+
    Black Betty - 2014 Audi C7 S6 APR1

It was so difficult to find a aftermarket bronze windshield that i actually bought 2. I keep one in storage
    as the AE will need one when it gets back on the road.

I've had no problems with my aftermarket windshield. I remember Careless had said that the aftermarket
    ones get rock chips easier but i've not experienced that so far. I had it done through Safelite.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Well, with it sounding like they're nearly impossible to find and my car isn't an anniversary edition or anything special I guess I'm probably better off going with the aftermarket. Thanks for the input guys