which would fit?

• which would fit?

I want some Enkei EVO's, which of these would be the best fit?…I dont understand offsets and all that jazz.

Thanks
    Jeff

http://www.performanceplustire.com/prod … prodAnchor
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

the offset is way to high, they would look horrible…

do some reading on offsets, and look at zbums site on his offset table. try and find some wheels with the lowest offset you can, thats within the tolerances of that table.

its not rocket science, im sure you can figure it out.
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

I checked them out and here is what I come up with

Ive got 15X6.5....I am looking here (http://www.enkei.com/Performance%20specs/evo5.html) and it seems they would be a good fit....idk…Im looking at Z-bums page and everything..looks all good to me.
    1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

they will "fit" technically. but they will be sunken into the fenders so much :battleship

you want the wheels to be as flush with the fenders as possible. it you are stuck on those wheels, you can always run like a 2 inch spacer
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

this is full of fail.

First off, don't post this in the performance forum. Put it where it belongs, in the newbie forum.

Secondly, you're going to upgrade your wheels and only get a 6.5" wide rim? Really?

Calculating offset isn't magic. There are plenty of diagrams online which you should be able to figure out. Just spend 30 minutes and you'll be set.
    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo…

The offset you want is probably 15mm. And I really couldn't see spending any large amount of money for less than 8 inches.

Alright. Somebody just say it and get it over with…
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840