Steering wheel size

• Steering wheel size

Looking to upgrade the steering wheel. Unfortunately I'm an hour away from the car and can't get to it sooner than I want. Does someone have measurements of the stock steering wheel? I'm debating between 330mm and 350mm, but I'm on manual steering, so most likely will do 350mm. Just want to confirm how much smaller it is.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Confirmed: GLL wheel measure's 15" diameter. 350mm is going to be the closest to that in common size aftermarket wheels.
    Last edited by Pace; 07-18-2016, 10:05 PM.
    '86 300ZXT GLL
    '78 Datsun 280Z BP
    '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

88 GL is 15" (~380mm)

I run a 330 with manual steering on my 88, I like that its smaller, it makes it easier to get in and out of the car. Also I like how quick I can flick the wheel in a corner. It is a bit of a pain to park, I don't ever parallel park it, lol!
    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Thank you. So basically 8.1% or 13.4% smaller. With a 330mm is the dash still easy to see everything or is speedo/rpm and such blocked off?
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

There is a little bit of the speedo obstructed, but its not much at all, depending on how tall you are, where the seat is, and how low you like the wheel. YMMV of course, if you were in the area I'd def let you try it out, but southern IN is kind of a car-culture hole with not much of a scene.
    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

bro, you got wheel adjustment tho