Where can I find this?

• Where can I find this?

Is this something I can buy?

1989 Nissan 300zx Turbo "MAW Edition"
    viewtopic.php?f=13&t=10617

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

great....thats going to be impossible to buy…unless anyone can get it here in the US

search, there is already a lot of info on this, and importing it and such.

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

2 SEK Z is the only 1 that I know of that's imported it .. and didn't respond to any of my inquiries about it.

It's a distinctive rear end, but it requires removal of your rear bumper (not only the cover, but the bumper bar itself) .. meaning if you ever get rear ended or back into something ..

The back end of your Z is "toast" ..

There were threads -n- threads -n- posts over at z31.com a year (maybe more) ago ..

You can write to the company .. the will respond. It'd be better if you could communicate in German, it might make things go smoother ??
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

J18199 wrote: Is this something I can buy?

I believe that is called a nissan 300zx. you can find them around for pretty good prices :nanan?re lol i just had to say this for some reason

[quote]foxtrot wrote:
    Originally posted by J18199
    Is this something I can buy?

I believe that is called a nissan 300zx. you can find them around for pretty good prices :nanan?re lol i just had to say this for some reason
    huh, sweet, thanks man, why was everyone talking about the rear bumper?.... :nanan?re

with what quiz said....eh…nvm…just wondering pricing on it and such…german…meh, nvm haha. I do not beleive its worth the trouble.

And thus, the Z remains stock.
    Feedback- viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19840

inqui-Z-tor wrote: 2 SEK Z is the only 1 that I know of that's imported it .. and didn't respond to any of my inquiries about it.

It's a distinctive rear end, but it requires removal of your rear bumper (not only the cover, but the bumper bar itself) .. meaning if you ever get rear ended or back into something ..

The back end of your Z is "toast" ..

There were threads -n- threads -n- posts over at z31.com a year (maybe more) ago ..

You can write to the company .. the will respond. It'd be better if you could communicate in German, it might make things go smoother ??
    I didn't get to talk to "2 sek z" about how he got this rear bumper… But while I was in Germany a few years ago, I couldn't even get a response from Style Auto about getting one shipped to me, at my office in the same country. I called them multiple times and never received a call back. I don't know what came of them, but they didn't want my business at that time.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.