Clutch Recommendations

• Clutch Recommendations

I just recently purchased an ACT nx2-hdss clutch kit online for my 87 Turbo. after finally getting the kit and ready to install the trans to the engine, i come to find the pressure plate doesnt align with any of the bolt holes for the flywheel and the actual clutch disc is slightly smaller in diameter as well. Online it said this kit would fit my application but i guess thats bullshit because none of it works. Now i have to wait even longer to send it back and find a new one. on ACTs website they make full compatible kits up until 86 for any turbo 300zx and 87 and up they only make kits for the n/a apparently. the engine build i have so far has completely forged internals, head work, custom cams 60mm turbo etc. So im looking for a good clutch kit that can handle upwards of 500 or so hp. Since im out of luck on ACT does anyone have any reccomendations on different brands that do/dont work?
    any advice is much appreciated

South bend DXD clutches, can be purchased from acadianasportscars.com. They have clutches from mild to wild and anything between.
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

South Bend DXD stage 6 with Fidanza aluminum flywheel. Im using one and i love it.
    Black 1986 300zx Turbo coupe (Chuki)
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…86-Turbo-Coupe
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pewter 1986 300zx N/A 2 Turbo 2+2 (Chuki)
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…9;s-1986-300zx

Crazy wrote: South Bend DXD stage 6 with Fidanza aluminum flywheel. Im using one and i love it.
    South Bend Clutch full face unsprung kevlar with chromoly flywheel. It's not feramic so you can shift a billion times faster without worrying about spinning the disk and burning it. Turbo motor will like the heavier flywheel too if you are getting something built for power. Did I mention it's cheaper than stage 6 and Dave at SBC said mine will hold 720 tq… 8)
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

+1 For Southbend/DXD!

I have a stage two endurance on a resurfaced flywheel.

It's unbalanced so I have that annoying vibration. Be sure to get everything balanced separately then as a combo!