350z clutch install question

• 350z clutch install question

I just got it all together a few days ago, but I am having a little extra noise coming from the throw out bearing. Its the stock z31. I was wondering what other people have used, I saw it post somewherr that dxd sends out z32 tt throw out bearings but I also saw the same guy say the oem z31 bearing is what works the best haha.

Also how far did you have to adjust the master before it felt right? Beside that everything with the clutch is going great! Had the flywheel resurfaced, I just asked the guy if I could get the whole thing flat and take the step out, he didn't mind one bit. I think once I finish up the tid bits I'll make a little swap guide so people understand it a little better.

Thanks again for all the help!

yea i would like to see a swap guide

If they took off too much material when they resurfaced and you didnt use a flywheel spacer shim then the TOB can rattle and the clutch may not fully disengage.
    Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character make him a moderator.

aceman wrote: If they took off too much material when they resurfaced and you didnt use a flywheel spacer shim then the TOB can rattle and the clutch may not fully disengage.
    Hmmm that would make sense, I think once I get the new bearing retainer and clutch fork I will check the clearances with the clutch and flywheel. This was the first resurface it has ever gotten, just got the step out. Idk! Lol ill just pull the tranny again ,getting pretty fast at it lol.