What kind of wobble is this?

G-E wrote: The exhaust plume does suggest you have an uneven idle, but the audio isn't very good, you need a better camera
    idles smooth at 900. ran quite a bit better since i figured out the dist cap thing.

tsk, i have a crappy cell phone camera as my only option. probably doesnt help that it was dark out and kinda breezy. (perhaps the exhaust looks/ssounds that way from cams being retarded about 8* or my exhaust choice? [3 inch exhaust and different muffler])

ill look for a new ice patch so i can re vid the schenario. (its been doing this for about 40000 miles city driving and 10k heavy track driving so im not too worried, its just annoying.)

Project Black Betty

are you sure your wheel is not bent? have you tried slapping on different wheels all together or just tires?
    I hate wheel gap with a extreme passion

my build
    viewtopic.php?t=2755
    seller feedback
    viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10430

Andrew84zx wrote: are you sure your wheel is not bent? have you tried slapping on different wheels all together or just tires?
    yep ive tried. several sets of tires, and rotated wheels several times. it still does it no matter which wheel is on the rear or spinning. even tried with a spare.

when jacked up the wheel doesnt wobble like a bent rim either. the wobble vanishes off weight.

Project Black Betty

replaced wheel bearings, problem solved. the inner bearings had the balls come out

Project Black Betty

You drove it like that for 40,000 city miles? WTF?

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

NissanEgg;314228 wrote: You drove it like that for 40,000 city miles? WTF?
    Plus 10K of track!!!

NissanEgg;314228 wrote: You drove it like that for 40,000 city miles? WTF?
    Luck, or the grace of God. You decide, lol.

RB20ZR;314230 wrote:
    Plus 10K of track!!!
    Amazing that the wheels didn't fly off.

what makes this even better, is just yesterday on the track i shredded a tire at 80 mph lol. im one lucky SOB huh..

Project Black Betty

Amazing lol If this were my car it would have exploded

1985 Nissan 300ZX 2+2- My first Z, back in the family
    1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo RIP 4/87 - 4/28/2011
    Under Construction: 1986 Nissan 300ZX NA2T Slicktop
    Originally posted by Tempestas
    Well, one of the t-tops wasn't latched real well… God only knows where that t-top flew off to at 150+ mph. Didn't scratch the car or anything, just a boom and it was gone. I sure as hell didn't stop to see where it went. I didn't see any stories on the news… so that's a plus.

my car takes a lot of abuse, but i always fix it lol.

Project Black Betty