LSD????

• LSD????

I was leaving the gym yesterday and I run an a cutout and I always have to showoff haha, so like an asshole I did a nice long burnout in the parking lot to show a friend my z and both tires left solid marks?? now when I got my AE it had alot of nice stuff done to it and done right, you could tell the original owner knew z31s. So I have looked at the rear end and there is no finned diff cover and I always thought AEs came with an open diff right? is it possible the original owner could have put an open diff cover on an LSD just for the fuck of it? it would be really cool if he did I havent had time to jack her up,put her in neutral to see if both wheels spin together but I wanted to see what you guys thought about it leavin 2 nice burnout marks, I dont think ive experienced this in an open diff but I could be wrong.
    AE , FMIC, 2.5 Turbo back, BOV, MBC, 8 Pounds, Spectre 12" cone, 350Z rims The old Z31

As much time it took to make this thread why not go out and do what you said jack the car up and see if both tires spin. How are we suppose to know what you have.
    07 Nissan Frontier 4.0 NISMO--SOLD
    84 Ranger 4x4 2.8 v6
    84 AE---Future Beast IN THE WORKS http://z31performance.com/showthread…lmost-stock-ae :-)
    74 260zT project vg30et---SOLD
    2013 Dodge Ram 1500 HEMI Big Horn (DD)
    2000 Suzuki SV650S

How can you not know if you have an open or LSD by driving it?
    Justin
    1986 NA 2-seater
    SCCA Solo E-Street Prepared #31
    Race Videos
    Build Thread

Its as simple as jacking one side of the car up. Open diff, you'd be able to spin the wheel with the other on the ground. LSD you wouldnt. lol
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

I dont have a good jack right now lol and driving it by the way I explained how the burnout was I think its an lsd…
    AE , FMIC, 2.5 Turbo back, BOV, MBC, 8 Pounds, Spectre 12" cone, 350Z rims The old Z31

Crank the wheel all the way left. Rev it up. Dump the clutch. Watch as you spin one wheel and turn.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Thanks Michael

What if you get a flat....you'd be standing by side of the road looking like a fat chick? The forum should come together and give you a group slap cuz u need it boy.
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

1 SIK AE 408;334267 wrote: I dont have a good jack right now lol and driving it by the way I explained how the burnout was I think its an lsd…
    So there isn't a jack in the trunk of your car?
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

I think his LSD got jacked?

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

jaqattack02;334538 wrote: So there isn't a jack in the trunk of your car?
    All that stuff is in my gfs garage…ok ill admit it…im fuckin lazy lol

We aren't here to guess things on your car when you are too lazy to find out for yourself.

Closing thread.