is anyone still making the clsd beefy replacement disc's anymore.

• is anyone still making the clsd beefy replacement disc's anymore.

Selling and redoing the clsd that i have for a customer. Does anyone make these anymore?

nissanraceshop ?

i have a clsd i need to redo as well.

I always just PM Savage42 on hybridZ and he usually has some or can get some made.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Just bought a set from Savage42. Not sure how many he has left.
    5.3 LSx Z31

i just got a set as well.

NISMO Japan sells a few different R200 clutch packs. You can't buy them direct in the US, but you can order through an import broker like Greenline or nengun.

Speaking of cottage-industry aftermakret Z parts it would seem like an appropriate time to mention some unfortunate news which I just found out about: Ross from Modern Motorsports passed last month from cancer, he was 41. Made a lot of cool stuff for Z's (mostly S30's) but there were a few guys running his upgraded axle stubs.

Carry on with your thread, sorry about the interruption.

Doug;338388 wrote: NISMO Japan sells a few different R200 clutch packs. You can't buy them direct in the US, but you can order through an import broker like Greenline or nengun.
    If they'r available from NISMO japan, then you can buy them at Canadian dealerships where the parts manager will authorize a pre-paid order with no refunds and an undetermined delivery time.

And that sux about Ross. he was an active and knowledgeable Z / HybridZ community member who made a lot of people happy with their vehicles, I'm sure!

Finally got my order today. Nice and shiny.
    5.3 LSx Z31