Q45 diff w/s14 sub

• Q45 diff w/s14 sub

hey guys,

Just looking to find out if what I'm about to purchase is what I need. Pretty sure I got it nailed down but doesn't hurt to check. So I'm steadily getting ready for my S14 sub frame swap and I'm picking up the last piece of the puzzle. Already have S14 sub, stance multilink everything, solid sub bushings, solid diff bushings, z32 rear hubs and brakes. I'm about ready to make my purchase for a Q45 diff I found for a decent price. Its from a 99 so it'll have the 3.69 rear end as opposed to the earlier 3.54 if I've done my research correctly. I also sourced down axles from a Q45 and a Z32TT to complete this. I guess my only question is will I be fine with the 3.69 rear or should I try to find the 3.54 rear? I'm already 11g deep into the engine which should be 500-550 hp (check my build thread). I'm probably going to pull the trigger on purchasing this diff tonight unless someone tells me otherwise.

Thanks
    You can polish a turd....but in the end, it's still a piece of shit

The '99 diff will not have the same axle stub bolt pattern as your new axles… but I heard you can swap the EARLY q45 stubs into your diff

shit, really? Well it's a good thing I asked first then

http://www.ebay.com/itm/141281334530…84.m1423.l2648
    looks like it's a 5 bolt pattern instead of a 6.....

Yeah remember you will need a 6 bolt pattern that is the difference between the twin turbo axle and NA 5 bolt and 6 bolt

… and none of the 5x1 axles will mate to your TT hubs

Conversely if you have non-turbo z32 hubs, then you can't use the axles you have

Not really sure what you're trying to do here, but you're gonna want that 4:11 S14 final.
    sigpic

Does anybody know if the Q45 axle I need to use has to come from a 90-96? or can it be from a 02-06 like this one?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/2002-2006-IN…4fdd3a&vxp=mtr
    They're both the correct 6 bolt pattern I just couldn't find anything about if they are the same length or not