Where the hell do you get Backup light switches??

• Where the hell do you get Backup light switches??

I have an 86 turbo that is in need of a new reverse light switch....I've been to nissan and they are no longer available, I posted this question once before and someone told me that there was an AC delco equivalent…
    can anyone shed some light on this for me or send me in the right direction??

I have a brand new Beck-Arnley one for an 86n/a which is exactly the same with the exception of the harness. I am in the process of testing it just to verify that it will work. I will finish tonight or tomorrow and if I find it works properly I'll email you with a price. all you would have to do is swap your old plug onto this one. Stay tuned…

I got mine from Nissanparts.cc
    but for the 30A trans not sure if it is the same for yours.
    Gone - 1988 Shiro
    2004 BMW 330Ci
    2005 BMW 330i
    1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
    http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Rockauto.com is your friend. Even if only for part numbers you take to your local parts place.
    http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/x,carco … rtGroup,78

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

I realize this is a really old thread but I thought give it an update.

This rockauto switch is the wrong one for an 86 turbo.

The switch is the wrong diameter for the hole in the side of the NWC T5. It might work with a bushing in a pinch but don't quote me on that.

Now for a side note. years ago (2010??) as a newbie my reverse switch died and somebody recommended a switch out of another car (ford???). It doesn't have as pigtail of any kind just a connector straight off the switch.

If it was one of folks please refresh my memory because this switch finally died and I got a fix it ticket last week. Bombing down the road at a high rate of speed with a cop on my butt care to guess what started flickering??

....And the sex lights come on.
    Last edited by flatfoot; 02-19-2017, 05:14 PM.
    Life's short
    Go fast
    Have a blast
    Leave a good looking corpse