Anouther clutch question

• Anouther clutch question

Are all turbo and non turbo clutches between 84-86 the same? I mean the pressure plate to?
    I know all the clutches are 240mm but are the pressure plates taller or shorter between turbo or non?
    Evevy time I go to buy one it's like some sights ask if its turbo or na, and other sights have it listed as (84-86 300zx clutch-all)
    So whats the deal?

those sites that say there all the same are fucking wrong and you should never buy from them. got with name brand there is a reason why they cost more-there shit works. But i would buy a dxd clutch form south bend , stock feel with up to 600hp of handling grip. baller and very nice about getting what the customer wants.
    Blitz BOV, Walbro 255, HX-35 (8psi), Tokcio blues and lowering springs.

Um…13psi…are you stupid?

http://z31parts.com/drivetrain.html

Notice how there are two different versions:

240mm version (84-86T and all NA cars)
    250mm version (87-89T)

See your error?
    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo…

I know that the turbo and non turbo's have a 240mm clutch…What i want to know is, Are the pressure plates different heights.

I think that dom just answered your question.They are the same.
    "If your car cant do a burnout from a 60mph rolling start, then your engine needs more work."

"Nitrous doesn't blow up motors; Idiots with nitrous blow up motors."

Shooting for 500whp

hey dom in case you didnt get it i was saying that those sites that say the clutch assembly are the same on all models are wrong and that there is a differance in pressure plate size and clutch disc size from turbo to non. gd
    Blitz BOV, Walbro 255, HX-35 (8psi), Tokcio blues and lowering springs.

85NA2T wrote: I think that dom just answered your question.They are the same.
    Yeah oops I didn't read the web pages side colum…sorry

13PsiPlease wrote: hey dom in case you didnt get it i was saying that those sites that say the clutch assembly are the same on all models are wrong and that there is a differance in pressure plate size and clutch disc size from turbo to non. gd
    I really have problems understanding what you're saying.

You should really use more punctuation and capitalization if you want people to read what you say and actually take it seriously.
    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo…

I was looking at courtesy nissan, and the pressure plate part numbers are different between turbo and non…However the clutch disks are all the same part number.

I think that this is my problem....Although I wont know until I get my hands on a turbo pressure plate.