So i found an SS Z31… question

• So i found an SS Z31… question

My question, with the half shafts plug and play with my z32 diff i want to install?
    I have the z32 shafts and was going to attempt to modify them.

It's in the junk yard in almost perfect condition.
    Its got 111K on the odometer.
    I debating on pulling stuff to sell , any one need anything special?
    Currently has twin piston calipers, diff, shafts, 5spd trans, complete clean motor, T-tops
    I took the rearo seats. :nanan?re

BTW, the car was hit pretty hard in the front. The chassis is no good. The bad is that the junkyard is the most expensive one near me, i Hate it!

Front hubs and tension rods if they are good.

Where are you loacated?
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

adamvann3 wrote: Front hubs and tension rods if they are good.

Where are you loacated?
    Jacksonville, FL? sorry no JY grab ass for you :lol:

https://www.300zxclub.com/member.php?u=69391

[quote]88sinZ wrote:
    Originally posted by adamvann3
    Front hubs and tension rods if they are good.

Where are you loacated?

Jacksonville, FL? sorry no JY grab ass for you :lol:

https://www.300zxclub.com/member.php?u=69391
    huh?
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

Yes, that is my profile, and i am in Jacksonville. i saw the drivers lower control arm had been cut, and i dont know if the passenger side has damage. the rim was still on. The whole strut assembly on the drivers side ws pulled to access the wastegate.

So do the half shafts fit right in?

as far as I know, the z32 half shafts will not fit the shiro VLSD (if i'm incorrect Please correct me). otherwise that'd be sweet since there are a few wrecked z32's around here.

if it was closer i'd snag the trans - LSD and shafts as a spare, but oh well..
    SS #341
    "This car can be vicious, but in an unusual way, like a shark in a funny hat."
    -Jeremy Clarkson

i meant the ss shafts in the z32 diff…

i knew what you meant just stating that i didn't think they were interchangable. i think the z32 rear end is wider, so the SS shafts might not be long enough…
    SS #341
    -Jeremy Clarkson

Durkin wrote: i knew what you meant just stating that i didn't think they were interchangable. i think the z32 rear end is wider, so the SS shafts might not be long enough…
    from what i read, you have to cut the z32 shafts to fit into the z31 diff because they are too long… so would the ss shafts be the right length?

not sure, now i'm confused… or, I might've been the whole time… there's a VLSD thread in the Drive train section, might be in there?
    SS #341
    -Jeremy Clarkson