Nistune K-Constant Thread

updated the first thread to include a list of injectors.
    opted to avoid the whole horizontal tabbed look because missing data makes them harder to read.

any missing data will simply leave the row empty in this format.

For the latencies of these injectors, they are pretty much the same when the same manufacturer correct? As in the Rx7 injectors are all bosch, which I notice already that the latencies are closely similar. This is the only confusing part of tuning the injectors I still don't understand. This just tells it how long to open them correct?
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

300zxturboftw wrote: For the latencies of these injectors, they are pretty much the same when the same manufacturer correct? As in the Rx7 injectors are all bosch, which I notice already that the latencies are closely similar. This is the only confusing part of tuning the injectors I still don't understand. This just tells it how long to open them correct?
    I wouldn't go by manufacturer when tuning the latency. Bosch makes many different kinds of injectors and the coils inside the injector body may be different and may require more or less adjustment- and I'm sure there will be one or two cases where you might even see the same injector have different latencies that work for either person using them.

I think this should only be used as a starting point- and the more data we have (even if there are two which are the same injector), the more people can try and not just shoot blindly at getting their injectors to be properly operated by the ECU.

For most of these injectors it would be nice to know what the part numbers are from Bosch. Like what the hell are ford green tops?
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
    1990 jetta vr6'd

300zxturboftw wrote: For the latencies of these injectors, they are pretty much the same when the same manufacturer correct? As in the Rx7 injectors are all bosch, which I notice already that the latencies are closely similar. This is the only confusing part of tuning the injectors I still don't understand. This just tells it how long to open them correct?
    Just FYI, my S5 550cc primaries are Denso injectors…not Bosch…they are the OEM mazda ones and they have the round/oval clips

1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo (Budget Supercar)
    1987 Nissan 200SX SE (Old School FR)
    1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Balls To The Wall Track Car)
    2000 Nissan Maxima SE (Daily Driver)
    2006 Scion tC (Wife Whip)

In an ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could just be a fist for punching.

nismopu wrote: For most of these injectors it would be nice to know what the part numbers are from Bosch. Like what the hell are ford green tops?
    I will add a part number line as soon as they start rolling in.

Mods: thread cleanup- preeze?

I beleive I was seeing about 34 at idle with stock components. Edit mine to 34 psi, low ohm and blue top dsms. plzzz.
    Hmmm, Whats next?
    Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

DeleriousZ wrote: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=ford+green+tops&l=1
    Understandable, I have seen people selling the TBI ones as the green top 42lb ers which are not the same.
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

[quote]Taris Blue wrote:
    Originally posted by 300zxturboftw
    For the latencies of these injectors, they are pretty much the same when the same manufacturer correct? As in the Rx7 injectors are all bosch, which I notice already that the latencies are closely similar. This is the only confusing part of tuning the injectors I still don't understand. This just tells it how long to open them correct?
    Just FYI, my S5 550cc primaries are Denso injectors…not Bosch…they are the OEM mazda ones and they have the round/oval clips
    You are 100 % right, I meant Denso, yet I said Bosch. All of the Rx7 OEM injectors are DENSO. Thanks for the correction.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Bosch/Ford green top - 0280 150 558

[quote]michaelp wrote:
    Originally posted by shromy
    Yes lets keep this going. Are bin files up-loadable?

Edit no they are not .

If anyone wants to share BIN files I will host them on my site and post them here, just e-mail me them.

Z31NA2T (at) rochester.rr.com
    From Shromy
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

mike, start another thread please.

mods- can someone clean this up and perhaps sticky so that it's not lost in the pile of rubble ?

Yes please sticky
    Hmmm, Whats next?

84ZXT

Sticky this to for the other pete's sake.
    Hmmm, Whats next?

84ZXT