AEM simulated narrowband output.

• AEM simulated narrowband output.

The AEM manuel says it puts out 0-5 volts, but on jasons website it says the Zirconium sensors relay a 0-1v signal and Titania sensors vary resistance to give the ECU its mixture feedback data. So my question is it even possible to use the output from the wideband to simulate a narrowband signal with our ECU's and lets say i have both Zirconium(84-85) and Titania(86-89) ECU's.

Most sensors use a 0-1v signal, and most widebands have a analog output for running to the ecu to keep it happy, check back over the AEM manual or check their forums.

http://www.schnitzracing.com/manuals/AEMWBK.pdf
    OK heres the manuel…soooo looking at page 9 and 10 I would need to configure it to P4 to simiulate a 0-1v output,right?
    Next question! So after i do that, all i do is splice the wire from the wideband into the wire that goes to terminal "24" on the ecu and im good to go if im using a zirconium ECU? What about a Titania ECU, jason says it varies resistance to show lean or rich.

I can tell you this much, the innovate lc-1 has configurable output to set your "stoic" voltage range

Yes pin #24 is your 02 reference signal, it looks like P4 is the selection you should use

Keep reading the manual, it seems most widebands users here use innovate though there are a few UEGO users

If it outputs voltage, then it cannot simulate resistance.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

just curious, the FSM doesn't list a difference about the 0-1V pickup@ the ECU

If the sensor varys voltage received at the ECU than in theory it could be done.

88sinZ wrote: just curious, the FSM doesn't list a difference about the 0-1V pickup@ the ECU

If the sensor varys voltage received at the ECU than in theory it could be done.
    I have no idea about that. If you think it can be done, then I will take your word on it.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.