Which ecu would I use ? Injectors?

• Which ecu would I use ? Injectors?

http://redz31.net/pages/fuel.html

I have a 86 na According to the website I have different feed style than the 86 turbos injectors. If I were to the use an 86 turbo ecu would I have to swap my injectors feed style ? And how hard is it? Or could I use a different ecu?

Do you need an 86NA ECU?

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

50th AE Build Thread SOLD 2015

No I have an 86 na but if I were to do a na2t I need a turbo ecu

Do plenty of reading and then come back asking questions if you don't understand something.

>protip: yes, you'll need a turbo ECU

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

Thanks, I already knew that. You didn't answer my question. I knew I need a turbo ecu. I was asking about the feed of the injectors and if there was a way to get around changing the style of feed by using a different ecu. Or if changing the feed was relatively easy.

Protip: read before you answer

>protip: if you'd read all the information out there about going NA2T then you wouldn't need to ask this question

2001 Mazda Miata LS
    also a 1989 Nissan 240SX

You'll need new injectors anyways, which will be cheaper/easier than changing the feed and necessary anyways for a NA2T. Not too hard to swap the entire injector setup as far as I know, I haven't actually done it yet but will be swapping my 86NA later this summer. Turbo injectors have a higher flow than NA injectors, as noted on the very page you linked.

All NA injectors are ~180cc/min and all Turbo injectors are ~260cc/min, the ECU’s are programmed accordingly.
    Protip: Read before you ask

Sorry couldn't resist.

Edit: LOL at the timing of the posts.

1986 300ZX N/A 5Speed project. Needs work, but that's the point, isn't it?

Feed style has nothing to do with your ECU. Just match up the injector impedance. If you want to keep the top feed style injectors get a set of turbo injectors from an 84-85.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build