Won't start? Can somebody help me ouut?

• Won't start? Can somebody help me ouut?

Wsup z31p! Im pretty new, but i recently just finished up swapping my auto to manual 86t. Took a pretty long time to do but its overall finished. I started it up after fillin up all the fluids n what not. I had driven it around my neighborhood with the hood off, just being hella juiced i finally got to drive my baby! Thing is, i didnt securely fasten down the wiring harnesses so when i made a u-turn headin home, n my battery cable burnt off onto my exhaust manifold. My car instantly died and checked to find some wires hanging out of the battery cable. I tried taping down the wires together, jus making sure they had some connection, and she only started up only a few times, n thats if i was lucky. I then decided to replace the battery cable, but still nothing. She cranks over, but just doesnt start up. I checked the fuses and none of them were fried. Checked the starter and everythings connected. Starter's brand new as well. Im hella lost n need some help y'all! Thanks

Check your fusible links, buddy. There is a crucial one that seems to affect the starter and other accessories.