Randomly losing fuel?l or spark? to a cylinder

• Randomly losing fuel?l or spark? to a cylinder

1987 300zx Turbo
    176,xxx miles

About a month ago I did some normal maintenance. Replaced all spark plugs, wires, replaced distributor cap and rotor, pcv, intake, and fuel filter.

As soon as I got it all back together, I started the car and it ran like absolute crap. Came inside and got on here looking for information, without much luck. Go back outside and start it… it starts up perfectly fine, nothing wrong.

Randomly since then it'll start running like crap, but usually all I have to do is kick the throttle a little bit and itll even out. Unfortunately, today thats not working. It sounds like a single cylinder isnt firing, but I do know that spark is getting there.

So does this leave me with a fuel related problem? If so does that sound like a short somewhere? Or a fuel injector going bad? I havent been able to get a ohm meter on it when the symptoms are happening since its been so random. Gonna wait for my dad to grab his from work today and hopefully get some numbers.

What are all of your thoughts?

TIA
    Joe

Seems to boil down to a wiring issue. Currently the symptoms are "cured" after some wire jiggling. Is there a way to know whether its just the wiring from the harness vs the actual injector that is bad?

Check the connectors for corrosion, otherwise it's the harness