ODD ENGINE START issue

• ODD ENGINE START issue

SO i have a tough one to figure out here using an 84NA ecu. I am randomly loosing spark. So i noticed that i had a poping missfire for a few months no real time to mess with it. But the other day my car just died going down the road and would not start. so i fiddled with it on the side of the road and it started and i made it home. A few days later i started the car it ran 5-10 seconds and died would not crank again. So i did the logical thing and ran codes but i unplugged the battery to use in my other car when the z died doah! so i checked the CAS when i pulled the dizzy i can rotate it by hand and i can hear the injectors Firing ALWAYS or it seems like always. But i have spark for a few seconds or few minutes how ever long then bam it just quits with the spark randomly. It is not always at the same point, and it seems as though the injectors are still clicking. I swapped 3 prw2 modules and 2 different coils. both ways it seems to be the same thing.

So i conclude the ECU or CAS is bad droping the spark. but if the CAS was bad would my injectors still be clicking and working? If my Ecu was bad would it still cut spark/ be intermitten the problem is i can't spot a routine. I dont have my Volt meter on hand either. anyone have some insight please?

Just gotta get it running for a few weeks until my new stand alone parts arrive.

Do you have a spare set of plug wires to test with? How old are the plugs and what gaps?

it wouldnt be plug wires or any ignition componet as they are not hooked up. i have the coil wire directly to ground to eliminate that possibility.