Nistune with 24-1 / 36-1 trigger wheels?

• Nistune with 24-1 / 36-1 trigger wheels?

As the title states is it possible for Nistune to work a 24-1 / 36-1 crank trigger wheel and cam sync for full sequential fuel and ignition? Or just the 24-1 / 36-1 crank trigger for wasted spark distributor-less systems?

I don't think you understand the side effects of trying to do what I think you're thinking about…

The M30 ecu is sequential up to a point, and can be made to work perfectly on z31's vg30, but the z31 ecu is a bit slow to process things, so jecs chose to make it batchfire as a way to save "work" like many other ecus of the time… it only has 2 drivers, regardless how often it fires, you'd need extra electronics to pick which injector does the job

Ignition is already sequential, you'd have to switch to a distributorless wasted spark setup, maybe a separately controlled msd/crane ignition box, it's possible to get that aspect going relatively easily, the injection will be next to impossible without a ton of extra electronics

You'd be better off going standalone

G-E that makes total sense thanks for the reply. I guess the only real reason for the the Crank trigger change is because I'm actually using the Z31 ecu and harness on a 280zx na2t. The turbo distributors are hard to come by so i was really looking for an alternative to running the distributor CAS. I got a little ahead of myself with the sequential injection i would be happy with just the batch. Plus I read that the 24-1 and 36-1 setup was more accurate than the Nissan optical stuff.