Wideband as a narrownband

• Wideband as a narrownband

So I got the MTX wideband, and it can also work as a narrowband. Where in the hell does that one wire from the wideband go on the ECU to act as a narrowband? Thanks
    THE ONE AND ONLY AE 2JZ Z31 IN THE WORLD

The O2 sensor signal wire…but only 84-85 ECUs and 87-89NA ECUs will support it, so just keep that in mind if you get a ECU for nistune later.

But honestly, the O2 sensor signals to the ECU are almost useless anyways....especially once you tune the car, its totally not needed. haha
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Originally posted by michaelp
    The O2 sensor signal wire…but only 84-85 ECUs and 87-89NA ECUs will support it, so just keep that in mind if you get a ECU for nistune later.

But honestly, the O2 sensor signals to the ECU are almost useless anyways....especially once you tune the car, its totally not needed. haha

^This.
    During my tune, we tried to get better results with the simulated O2 narrowband from my wideband. It would make the car run just dumb.
    I have been running without an O2 for many years, no issues.

Ok so im probably going to be driving with 11 psi for a lil while. When I get my injectors, fuel pump and Nistune then the tuning will start. So should I just disregard that ecu wire? How should I run this wideband in my situation?
    THE ONE AND ONLY AE 2JZ Z31 IN THE WORLD