Help with Wideband install

• Help with Wideband install

Ok I understand the instructions that I've read, but I am very limited on the amount tools I have especially electrical tools and I am just horrible with electrical! always have been. To make things easier can someone just tell me the exact location they ran the red wire that needs 12v and the white wire that needs to go somewhere to be lit up with the dash. Thats all the help I need with this and I can get it done quick, help would be very appreciated thanks guys.
    THE ONE AND ONLY AE 2JZ Z31 IN THE WORLD

I connected mine in the center console to the wiring for the radio. There should be a constant and switched 12v in that bundle. Grab the FSM and check the wiring diagram to get the right colors.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

ok cool and the lighting wire?

Should be one in there for that too.

My 1986 Turbo Build

I calibrated it and it keeps showin 20.1 or 22.4 at idle. wtf?

Exhaust leak?

My 1986 Turbo Build

Innovate....aem?
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

Innovate and I found the exhaust leak on the pass side mani. One of the stud heads broke off, even if all manifold bolts are tightened around this broken one in the middle, it still wont seal?

My brother put an Innovate in a car he was building for a guy. We've had nothing but trouble with it. The readings bounce all over the place in his, hard to even get an idea of what it's saying.

My 1986 Turbo Build

My Innovate wideband install:

http://www.mygen.com/users/dbruce/my…nd_Install.htm

Power For DL-32 and LC-1:

Redo of Pillar Pod power ignition circuit. Since the 20AMP Injector fan circuit is not being used..Got a Add-a-Circuit .
    5 amps for Pillar pod and Electronic Boost controller and 5 amps for DL-32 and LC-1 Power.