stock z31 tables

• stock z31 tables

Will somebody post a screenshot of the fuel and ignition tables from the stock z31 ecus? I am tuning my engine from scratch with a haltech sprint 500 and would like to have stock tables, preferrably na and turbo to reference from. Fuel and ignition please! Thanks, if possible!
    1987 rx 7 with vg30e swap

If you get a pm or an email consider yourself lucky. I've been tuning my stand alone from scratch. Props to you for putting a vg into an fc. Most people do not want to post maps because they dont want to be held responsible for user error, acts of god, etc.... maps from a stock na and both variants of turbo block compression would have helped me out with months of hard work out on the street meticulously tuning my car. It's a pain in the ass doing it that way… I'm still very apprehensive to share my maps with anyone. It's not about the money, it's about keepign people safe and i swear if i had those maps i'd open source the hell out of them to do just that.
    vg30'd s13 in progress. Shocks. Pegs. Lucky.

I was hoping it wouldnt be a big deal. I see people posting stock nistune bins all around, but i cant actually see the tables. Can i download nistune and open up the tables to view them on my own? Or does nistune only work if you have a nissan ecu plugged into it. I know the load scales are different, but im confident i will be able to get a start from there. Fuel tables are simpler because you have 02 feedback and an engine can operate under a fairly wide afr range. My most difficult area is ignition timing maps, Creating one from scratch with absolutely no references. Maybe someone can throw me a tip or two on ignition timing theory?

You should be able to download nistune and use it as a trial and view anything you want that way.

If guys can't find I can screen shot my laptop later tonight.

~Alex
    splatter fake blood on fubar'd quarter and roll out.

pedestrians=mobile clipping points -Benedict on PurePontiackid's 280zx

Ah, well in that case ill do that. Thanks guys!

Let me know if that doesn't work. I should be able to load it in my software if I can find it.

Apparently we need a timing map sharing thread. At least if someone has a timing map they can just start pig rich then start tuning from there. I can't see that going over well though....

VG30ET eurospec

For your eyes only … seems that forum is chewing out the picture..

vg30etstock.jpg

Just curious. What's the left to right top row values scaled from? Can't be kpa or psi.....

Originally posted by slammedfc View Post
    Just curious. What's the left to right top row values scaled from? Can't be kpa or psi.....
    That's the TP scale, aka Load Scale.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build