86T NA-T Nistune ~2500RPM lean spike issue

Here is a question. Does it do it only while Consult is connected or does it do it all the time? I had many many issues with Nistune, one of them being it stumbling and carrying on while Consult was connected but it ran absolutely fine disconnected.
    2007 Nissan 350Z Base: 13.476 @ 103.870 MPH

1988 Nissan 300ZX Shiro Special New Setup [email protected] MPH

all the time, and as far as I can tell it is NOT Nistune related, as it did it with my perfectly fine working nistune'd ecu from my car, I just plugged in and adjusted for the larger injectors, fired it up. it did the stupid lean spike issue as soon as I took off in first and 2nd. so pretty much all I can think to do is just start trading parts between my good running car, and this one, as well as maybe make a new simplified engine harness for posterity sake.
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

Start with CAS -> MAF -> TPS -> harness

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

so with that logic, I need to deal with the harness. CAS has been swapped a couple times, MAF has been changed with no avail, and TPS is working fine, even with it disconnected (non idle signal) makes no difference.

sigpic

Ain't no problem like a wiring problem. Good luck with that sir!
    2007 Nissan 350Z Base: 13.476 @ 103.870 MPH

1988 Nissan 300ZX Shiro Special New Setup [email protected] MPH

When you say CAS, are you swapping just the CAS alone or the entire distributor?

If not the entire distributor I would try that to rule out a bad bearing in the bottom of the distributor that can allow a wobble in the shaft and screw up the CAS signal.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

I'll change out the whole thing just to see then! it's been just the CAS I was replacing… thing is, it did great when we had it on the dyno first, until it burned up the fuel pump ground circuit trace in the ECU. I have since rewired the pump, and am running the other ECU.

sigpic

So, I have swapped distributor assemblies, with a known good running one, to no avail. Im thinking about pulling the valve covers and measuring the cam specs, and comparing to the card. they're the only other thing that have changed since the first dyno session where this issue was not present.

sigpic