wrong configuration microtech lt10

• wrong configuration microtech lt10

Hello guys, well I have a serious problem with my set up.set up z31.jpg

Well this set up consist of using z31 distribuitor using microtech lt10 with x6 box and 6 hec 715 coils. The computer was sent to microtech efi Australia and I paid for ecu reconfiguration. I don't know what happen but they send me the configuration of z32 cas. The car never won't started because they make a mistake in configuration, then I let them know, they send me another configuration for z31 but car won't start, they know something is wrong with te confiuration, but they never tell me and answer my mail. I have almost more than a year tryin to figured out how to started my car to get done with this project. I am very upset because microtech guys never give an answer or configurartion, and I paid a lot of money to get a nice computer, but I lost hope.
    I need some help to know what to do to get done, I would appreciate some help to know what to do.
    Attached Files
    • naranja 1.jpg (9.7 KB)

Call them and ask for the supervisor then when you get him ask for his boss and when you get to him ask for his boss. Keep asking for the higher boss until you get to the highest manager in that building. When you get to this manager voice your concerns I bet it will get fixed.

Why not try a Z32 cas?
    sigpic

Give up and sell me your upper intake

What do you have for IDref and TDCref?
    Shiro #443

Butter, I probably going to do that, but I want to keep z31 cas. If I give up, I'll use z32 cas.
    Rick You have inbox!
    But I already try some configurations for IDref and TDCref that microtech sent me but car wont start…
    I only need the correct configuration to get the car run

Is the ECU triggering? Injecting/spark?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Butter View Post
    Is the ECU triggering? Injecting/spark?
    Yes Butters, Rick is helping me solve this problem . Apparently is the microtech confiugracion they sent me the worng configurarion since I bought the computer.
    I appreciate your help guys, and hopefully soon I will have my car running!