wideband

• wideband

I am going to ask because I cant fine a clear answer. Maybe I am asking the wrong questions,but I am getting a headache . Is the wideband ran independently form the ECU ? Do I keep my NB connected to the ECU. Is the wideband only use when tuning? I just got nistune and I cant find pretty much anything on how to connect the wideband to the ECU, so to me .I dont need to.Does the ECU take any advantage of having the wideband wire to it? Thanks in advance.

What wideband are you using?

If it's an LC-1 the Yellow wire is the ECU signal. It will be spliced into the ECU O2 signal wire. This feature tells the ECU that A/F ratio is OK while allowing you to tune correctly.

You will need to do this if you do not want problem codes.

I have an Innovate LM2.MTX-L. There is one yellow and brown analogs. And the factory O2 sensor become point less .Does the ECU goes by what ever you tune it? The ECU would not make any adjustment other than what is on the tune map? sorry for all the questions I am just trying to understand how this work.And I am sorry for my grammar in case is hard to understand my questions.

Sorry I've never worked with that model.

There must be a manual online, check their website.

No need for original O2 sensor if you wire the 'feed' signal to ECU.

You can leave your stock NB O2 sensor hooked up. The WB O2 sensor is independent and needs to be hooked up to a serial to USB cable then to your laptop running Nistune.
    Go to http://forum.nistune.com also for more info.
    Shiro #443

I do not know much about nistune but I know that if you run aem ems and a aem uego then it can be wired into the computer to help choose the right map in the tune