Anyone on here using F.A.S.T???

• Anyone on here using F.A.S.T???

I'm getting a really good deal on one.

I considered Nistune but my entire engine harness is falling apart and don't want to deal with 31 year old sensors.

I wasn't aware they made anything not intended for an LSX/SBC. What product are you planning to use, exactly?
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

Wow for the price just their ECU you can get Megasquirt 3 with Megasquirt Extra with both harnesses, VG30 trigger wheel, boost control solenoid, GM CTS and GM IAT with pigtails, the knock module kit, their "MAP Daddy" 4 BAR dual MAP. Then you can use the rest of the money you save to buy LSX coil packs to do full sequential fuel and spark.
    2007 Nissan 350Z Base: 13.476 @ 103.870 MPH

1988 Nissan 300ZX Shiro Special New Setup [email protected] MPH

Its the Felpro FAST aka FAST Classic.

I'm switching to GM sensors and a wideband O2 sensor.

I'm partial to this unit as my buddies have used it before.

Wow for the price just their ECU you can get Megasquirt 3 with Megasquirt Extra with both harnesses, VG30 trigger wheel, boost control solenoid, GM CTS and GM IAT with pigtails, the knock module kit, their "MAP Daddy" 4 BAR dual MAP. Then you can use the rest of the money you save to buy LSX coil packs to do full sequential fuel and spark.
    I'm getting it for $650

From the way things are going so far, it seems like you'll have to get help from your buddies then, as I don't think anyone here has used any of the FAST stuff. Definitely post a build thread or something, in case someone else decides to go that way.
    Prius… because Pretentious wouldn't fit across the back of the car…

Cheap, Fast, Reliable - pick any two

My 1986 Turbo Build

That's a very good price $650.do it!!!an let us know how did it go.

Thanks for the input. It might be a while though as there are a few custom parts to build.

My buddy ran this ECU on his turbo SBC so he is familiar with the system.

Are you trying to adapt this system to a Nissan V6?

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Are you trying to adapt this system to a Nissan V6?
    Yes. I'm doing away with the Nissan harness and sensors. Going with GM sensors, Mototron 60# injectors, custom manifold and BBK throttle body.