PA nistune tuner?

• PA nistune tuner?

I need to get my z finished being tuned. I originally had Godspeed dyno by state college doing my tune before I had a part failure on the dyno so we never finished.

He was good but was learning nistune on the fly so it was a slow process. I was wondering if anybody is skilled at tuning with nistune to finish my car. I have good power but bad drivability with where the tune left off last time.

I called around to several tuning places but none will even touch nistune. They only do things like Cobb and hondata. I can tow it with a dolly and would probably be willing to travel up to 2 hours maybe 3 if the quality of the time is worth it. Godspeed doesn't open up till Memorial Day and it would be nice to get this done before then but if I can't find anything I guess that will be my best option. I like the guy great place but would be nice to have someone skilled with the software.
    The saing goes you save the best for last which is why the letter Z was chosen as the last letter of the alphabet. It is also why it was chosen to represent the best car of the 80's.

Respect the Z