Need help with Turbo harness swap

• Need help with Turbo harness swap

After many hours of trying to figure out the wiring problems in my 84 Na2T I have come to the conclusion that the ECU is fried . Rather than try to get a new ECU, I want to swap the EFI harness from my 88 Turbo Parts car . The N/A harness that is there now is all Hacked to shit from me replacing broken connectors and age.
    So… I am wondering what problems Am I, going to run into as far as mating the EFI harness with the body Harness? Has any one successfully mated a later EFI harness into A early body harness?
    D@MN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A GANGSTA

I received a PM and was informed of this link.

http://www.tboz31.com/300ZX/Z31EFIHarne … wiring.htm

Still not sure on what to do with a few pins . Has any one successfully done this?

Can any one help? I am having a bit of trouble .
    Is there any one that Would be willing to make me a jumper harness for the connection from the EFI to body harness connections?

Okay. I have spliced an 87 EFI harness into my 84 body harness, and it runs an 84 engine (with 87/84 shit all mixed together).

The diagram you linked is the one I used. I wasn't able to remove the pins from the connector to switch things around, so I just soldered in another connector to get the proper hack job.

what part of this harness hack are you having trouble with specifically?
    "produce first.talk second."

Well there are a few pins, I just am unsure about .
    how pins 22, 65 ,on the 84-6 N/A harness and pin 29 and 7 on the 87-9 turbo harnesses are to tie together . Every other pin I know where they need to go .

I have scribbles on wordpad but not sure how to post that here

Any one who has done this swap can you help?

..Posting here to remind myself to take a closer look at this after my circuit analysis test..
    "produce first.talk second."

yeah man any help WOULD BE GREAT!!! . I think instead of trying to make a jumper I am going to try to repin the connector . I SUCK at soldering .