Fuel injector identification

• Fuel injector identification

I have 6 injectors that came off an 85T I used to have, previous owner claimed he put NISMO injectors on it.

5 have red tops, and 1 has is a yellow top. They all have A46-00 stamped on the side though.

Can someone help me out and tell me what they are for sure. I tried searching but did not find this info.
    Much appreciated.
    Drive

1975 Datsun 280Z
    1988 300ZX (NAtoT soon)
    2006 Kawasaki ZX6R

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=A46-00

looks like off an rb26 and 245cc

If they were both from a Z31 then I would say the left could be from an early NA and the right from a early turbo car. I've seen cars with mixed up combination of NA and turbo injectors before. Look at the end of the pintle itself… is the one with the yellow top slightly smaller or bigger than the red?

post recall side-feeds were yellow, but I've never never seen an OE yellow topped z31 top feed. I suspect an RB or SR injector. Only way to tell for sure is to have them flow tested. Cheap to do and gives peace of mind. WitchHunter is who I use, but there are several other companies who do it.

After much searching I found nothing definitive. I was planning on sending them in to WitchHunter, or somewhere local, as soon as I can spare the cash.

Once I get the injectors sorted out I will need bearings, head gaskets and hours and hours of cleaning up the block and heads. After that she should be back on the road. As an NA to T at that!
    Drive

1975 Datsun 280Z
    1988 300ZX (NAtoT soon)
    2006 Kawasaki ZX6R