will a vg33e run on stock NA ecu/inj ?

• will a vg33e run on stock NA ecu/inj ?

would a vg33e with stock compression ratio, euro/mild cams, and headers be able to run okay on a stock NA ecu and fuel system?
    i've seen dyno's up to around 190hp/210tq with no ecu/fuel modifications (Dman i believe? the 510 wagon). i would think those numbers are about the most i would see on the 33… so would it have enough headroom to scale for the extra displacement?
    1987 rx 7 with vg30e swap

The change in displacement is minimal. While I haven't personally done any logging I am pretty sure you are not that close to the limits unless you do some good headwork.
    http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

perfect, that's what i was hoping to hear. if i'm going to build a motor i may as well get the extra .3 and being able to run it with stock NA equipment will allow an easier break in period and save me alot of extra money and headaches. while i'm here, does anyone have a rough idea for power output of said configuration? the stock hp of the 33 isnt much because the 200tq peak occurs at 2800 rpm. a cam change and headers should bump it up considerably.
    1987 rx 7 with vg30e swap

my vg33et runs fine with stock turbo stuff, so I'd imagine a vg33e will run fine with stock N/A stuff.