Turbo Relocation pipe for Pathy/M30/Z31? Help.

• Turbo Relocation pipe for Pathy/M30/Z31? Help.

I'm thinking about re-working the turbo setup on my VG Cressida, and getting rid of the relocation pipe. But before I take it apart, I kinda want to know what cars it can fit on. (The market for VG swapped Cressidas is extremely limited) Can I get some of you dudes to quickly measure your engine compartments? Check it out.

The turbo is a typical T3/T4 with a 7" diameter compressor housing.
    As far as hood clearance goes, the compressor housing (highest part) sits 2" below the level of the top of a Z31 distributor cap.

The frame rail on the Cressida sits @4 1/2" inches away from the manifold flange (measured from the flange straight to the closest part of the frame rail), which is probably tighter than most stock VG placements. Still, I know M30 is pretty tight too, so I want to make sure it can fit in there. I can't even see if it fits Z31 because my Z is buried in a storage unit right now.
    sigpic

What about a gt35r ?

If you keep the small a/r housings or go with the fancy ni-resist one, you won't take up a lot of room on the hot side; the compressor will be an extra 1-1.5" though, depending on casting, shouldn't be a problem fitting in your bay, maybe twist the flange a tiny bit…