HPX blow thru

• HPX blow thru

Looking to get my car together. Got Harry coming out in June to tune some Z32's and my Z31…which means time to get my ass in gear on the car and make some serious power.

Was looking at ebay at this PMAS stuff. Anyone know anything about it? Are they legit and the compatible HPX sensors used in Nistune?

otherwise who do you recommend to pick up an HPX sensor from. I'm actually not sitting in front of my laptop to check nistune which curve I will need to buy so just linking a generic mustang one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/281285312379?lpid=82
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

I just got one yet to install or tune . But pmas is hpx same company I got mine flashed with the z32 curve.
    Reason I went that way I wanted a sealed housing and the aluminum housing for the z31/z32 was almost the price of the pmas

http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=281238590792

I went this way thinking should be easier to tune with z32 curve

And that ebay seller is the manufacturer not a 3rd party

Awesome, great info! That is exactly what I will get. The price is unbeatable. Our stock MAF's are 3.5 or 3.0"? wondering if I should do a 3.5" housing…

I went with 3in if you max it out they can always reflash the sensor to a diffrent curve or you can change the tube size and rescale the map

How much power you planing ? With the z32 curve it will have the z32 limitations so if your making big numbers it may be worth it to use the hpx curve. nistune has it listed +1000 I talked with hpx when ordering mine about this and was told that even with the original hpx curve being +1000 should still tune-able if your only makeing +-300hp

Interesting. Like I said I have to log into Nistune when I get home before I order. I plan on doing 600, but I could go up to around 700 for kill mode. Recurving with the HPX sounds kind of crappy, but as stated Nistune may have it down pretty solid now. I know it was still a new concept around a year ago for nistune.

http://www.pmas-maf.com/resources/PMASHPXtool.xls
    Transfer tool for the hpx

I'll have more info once I turn a big pile of expensive boxes into a running car

How does the PMAS compare with the Jim Wolfe cobra sensor? Far as tuning with Nistune. 300zxturboftw I think we are shooting for the same power levels.
    shotyme

The pmas is basicly a Ford style cartridge mass air. the company can flash it with just about any stock curve from just about any mass
    Or they can leave the hpx curve witch you will have to tune for

oops Any mass 0-5 volt

The hpx can just register really high flow rates where the cobra may reach its limits and hit 5v. What hp is that? No idea. I won't be getting close to that. This sensor is also a lot better for blow thru from what I hear