What harmonic balancers are available for the VG33?

So, yeah, it fits on the crank. Just need to see if it fits in the car. Can't tell about the bolt spacer until my Courtesy order comes in.

Seems to be missing timing marks. See one on the middle pulley edge, and 2-3 "dents" on the outer pulley but they are hard to see. Remind me to make my own.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Close but no cigar:

Looks like I have to get an underdrive pulley. Lame. There's a slightly smaller ATI damper, but it's $600… is shortening the life of my bearings less than $600? I think so.

See original Z31 setup:

What would be cool with the Z32 pulleys, is that the VG33 water pump uses the middle pulley and the Z31 alternator uses the innermost, so I could use a smaller belt and not have my ghetto coolant pipe.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

Originally posted by BLOZ UP
    Alternatively, who makes serpentine belt pulleys?
    ATI makes a harmonic balancer for vg33/ z32. summit racing has them for $500. My block and internals are in machine shop for balancing. I'm not sure how well the belts line up. If they don't I was going to make it work
    shotyme

Anyone have an OD of a VQ crank, or know if VQ{30/35/xx} pulleys fit? Saw something on the interweb that suggested they have the same OD as the VG33/VG30DE crank snout.

Otherwise, I need the OD and depth of one of those cheap underdrive pulleys.
    BLOZ UP.com

Looks like NA Z32 pulley might work. Dammit.
    BLOZ UP.com

Originally posted by darryl rice
    ATI makes a harmonic balancer for vg33/ z32. summit racing has them for $500. My block and internals are in machine shop for balancing. I'm not sure how well the belts line up. If they don't I was going to make it work
    Yeah, they have two options. One 6.3" for up to 1000HP, and one 5.5" for up to 600HP. The OD of my TT Z32 pulley is 7.125", it needs to be roughly 0.5" less on one side, so 1" less overall. So, it looks like the 5.5" ATI Damper would work, and it's what I will have to go to if I care about bearing longevity.
    BLOZ UP.com