T25 problem…

• T25 problem…

So I recently changed my oil on my Shiro 200 miles ago and as I was walking back to it today I noticed some oil (in the two years I've owned the Shiro it has leaked ANY fluid FYI)

Got underneath and noticed my rack sleeve was slit (like it has been, but not leaking) and when I further inspected in the hood I noticed the smell of burned oil about and around the turbo… -_-

Got underneath it at home to inspect better and the line from the pan to the turbo seemed fine, and there is a little of oil on the top of the exhaust side of the turbo.

I run 10psi if that helps anything (and not hard) and it was tuned and untouched since I've owned the car except a little advancement in the timing.

My question:
    -----------------> What line can it be, or is there a better way to figure out what actually is wrong and from where the problem would "ideally" be coming from?
    Members previous experiences on which hard lines go first or if maybe its just a seal, and lastly (and God forbid) be calling for something different any or more drastic.. (ex. Rebuild or New turbo -_-)

Thank guys.

Spazzy-

I didn't think the t28 should run that high of boost? 10 psi maybe maxing the capability of the turbo. Perhaps your turbo might need rebuilt? Or just throw a to in there
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (:

Well why all of a sudden after countless oil changes and two years of driving do it now?

And yes I myself was thinking of turning down boost, but that isn't going to stop a leak.

So back to my original question; Would gaskets on the turbo go first, or would a hard line rupture first, and if rebuilt is needed (what would be the signs of a turbo malfunctioning towards that direction)
    I just need a point of direction.

Pwwwwwwwwwweaaasse!!

I would guess the seals in the turbo itself could go first. They are the ones seeing the extreme temperatures. You Should pull the intake plumbing off and see if any oil is pooling on that side of the turbo, too.
    http://z31performance.com/showthread…2-2-(-now-NA2T
    My build thread (: