Ive been looking for some aftermarket cams for a w series Na

• Ive been looking for some aftermarket cams for a w series Na

Yes you read it right. N.a. aftermarket performance cams. Ive done some mild searching and was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction. I'm sure ill get the normal Na2t responses . I don't care and am doing an all motor build for the hell of it.

Look up Schneider cams.

There is nothing wrong with a good ba build as long as your goals match your build

ISKY also offer good grinds. there was a group buy not too long ago, and they have specs listed in it, maybe near page 7, but sifting through it may be annoying.
    Damn dirty angels....these cars!

Current Daily Driver - 86 Turbo.
    Under the cover - THE BANANA… that needs to be re-energized.
    sigpic

I agree with your intent to build an NA and the posts above. If I ever get the time and resources (i.e. $), I would love to build a kick ass NA motor that revs high and fast, that sounds as good as a V6 Nissan engine can. However, going turbo has its fun and sounds too…

Shcneider, ISKY are the most commonly used companies but you may also be able to find some Nismo cams. Any company that regrinds cams can do a custom set for you if you provide the specs but most of us use the aforementioned because their in-house grinds come in various levels of aggressiveness for both turbo and N/A.

I sent my stock cams out to Crower and had them regrind mine for $100.00 each. Added some duration and moved the power band up 500 or so Rpms.