Hy35 power?

• Hy35 power?

Hey guys i have a z31 and i wanna know what is the usual power range for the little hy35s on the sohc vg30ets. I'm building a VG30DET on the side but i wanna make some power on the little sohc to shut up a few people.

My motor is a a/b series vg30et 7.8:1.comp
    Compression checks out at 165 all the way across.

Mods are ; nistune, 255lph walbro fuel pump, hy35, 39mm precision wastegate, 60mm ka24e throttle body, nistune, 450cc injectors, 3" intake piping, 2.5" intercooler piping, vemt to atmosphere bov (no power diff but it effects tune) got a southbend Dxd drag stg 2 clutch, prw 2, msd blaster 2, 3" exhaust, stock cams and heads and intake manifold i know I'm missing a few odds and ends or I'm missing stuff.

Bottom end has roughly 30-40k miles

Shooting for 350-400hp or torque whichever comes first. Anyone have any experience with mid power holsets like this?

I kinda dont want a hx35 i like the drivability of the hy better. I'm not shooting for max power i just want a nice powerband and nice power with amazing streetability
    1986 300ZX GLL auto non turbo

Did you ever find anything out on this set up. I want to do similiar

I never dyno'd my setup, but the vg30 can spool this turbo with ease.400HP should be really easy. I could make 18PSI in first gear. It's a no brainer, cheap and reliable turbo.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/onefast87

No experience with the HY, but the HX easily spools cruising 5th gear on the highway with 3.9:1 rear end and a 71C. I'd really like to see how the 30A and a 3.7:1 match up