Fair price for gutted plenum?

• Fair price for gutted plenum?

Hey, I am looking to buy a gutted plenum and was wondering what a fair price for one completed might be? Have seen some for sale in the past, looking to see what some have paid for complete unit or how much they have paid to have one gutted (no friend-discounts, actual shop prices, lol).
    Thanks,
    Mike
    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Bought mine used here for like 350 I think. Asco can make them with a core and top plate for around 450 or 475 shipped. Those are made well. One done marginally well I would pay like 250.
    Usual Z31 suspect: Garage Queen (aka broken)

I think I'll pm zach and see what he can do for me, his products have never disappointed.
    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Just reminder, if you are going to go that route in hopes to gain more air flow, you need to port match the lower intake as well.
    Would be best to port and polish everything down.

Pretty much everything about the stock z31 intake system is a major bottle neck. Spend the time properly and open everything up!

Good point, I figure u use the upper gasket as a template? Do I need to pull heads and clean up the ports as well?

There are two for sale on eBay atm, for around 400. (Just came across the listings yesterday)

not sure what his name is on the forum but look up cameron harris on fb…he can gut yours for a good price. im sure there are other members that can do the work too.
    shiro #942 resurrection

You have a grinder but cannot weld, I assume?

Do the grunt work yourself and then take it to a shop to get the top plate welded on. Go to an aluminium/welding shop it should be 20-50 bucks.

Well, I ended up going a completely different direction, my build thread has pics of what I did, I think it worked out well and car pulls HARD now.