T25 is junk in the 88 what to replace with? and new to 300zx need motor advice

• T25 is junk in the 88 what to replace with? and new to 300zx need motor advice

Bought a 88 300zx turbo 5 speed car this summer found out the turbo is locked up. Currently pulling the motor out to replace. What should I put back in? Should I just rebuild it or look for a t3 or is there a aftermarket turbo to go with? Looking for a fun street car mild build was planning on a intercooler and 3in no cat exhaust manual boost controller and boost gauge. What should and can I do or get rid of on the motor while its out egr emission stuff etc. ? Also planning on doing timing belt while out. And kicking the idea of a pathfinder intake. New to theses cars need help and advise thanks.

You can get a T3 from a 84-87 Z31 and make more power, but not max the stock fuel. Probably your best bet unless you're doing other stuff.

Don't do the pathfinder intake manifold. It won't yield any gains over the stock plenum, except maybe a bit of low end torque, but will hurt the top end.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

What else do I need for a t3 to work? Also are there any changes in injectors or fuel pump that would help without a re tune?