1988 turbo need advise

• 1988 turbo need advise

Hello
    I recently bought a 1988 300zx turbo in Phx. I have some questions that I hope can be answered. I pulled the heads off the car and found the pistons had scuffed the cylinder walls. So my plan is to get a 1999 pathfinder 3.3vg and install it in place of the 3.0vg. I would really like to keep the 3.3 crank in with the 3.3 engine. What all is needed to just drop the 3.3 in and not worry about swapping cranks? Also I want to ditch the t25 for a older t3 set up which I am unable to locate. my power goals are 350hp. Just wondering what issues I will be up against.

3.3 swap is fairly straight forward. There's a sticky at the top of this forum that gives you lots of good info. http://z31performance.com/showthread…rmation-thread

Also, not sure how effective the T3 is at getting 350hp. You might need to do a T3/T4 setup which many people have done.
    1988 300ZX Turbo Shiro Special

The hard ppart is finding the t3 setup.. is there any other options if I cant find nissan t3?

Plenty of people parting out their cars or upgrading to bigger turbos. The T3 should be readily available.

You need to post a WTB if you are looking for parts.

Also, we don't spoon feed here. You need to search.