T3 Turbo help needing to order soon.

• T3 Turbo help needing to order soon.

Alright I got a 88 300zx t25 is junk found this on eBay I don't believe it's some knock off saya upgraded and rebuilt t3. What do you guys think? And where else can I get a t3 from? There is no junk yards in Michigan with these cars. Just to add while I do the swap I plan on a fmic, electronic boost controller, efans, egr delete, poly or soild motor mounts, 3in exhaust, a.c. deleted anything else I'm forgeting guys. Just looking for a mild fun dd in the summer. Please let me know what you think of the turbo thanks. http://m.ebay.com/itm/V-Trim-T3-Turb…510?nav=SEARCH

There is also this locally https://flint.craigslist.org/pts/5379423414.html not sure if I could make any of it work or not new to theses cars and turbos in general any help and input is greatly appreciated.

I wouldn't pay more than $150 for a T3. If you take the time to search the forum you will have a much better understanding of what's up and ultimately not waste money.
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

I've spent hours on here not finding much answers.

Read the build threads, more info there about turbos and such, start with mine for t3/t4 hybrid turbo upgrade info. Cliff notes, find a stock t3, sent to Joel at AZ turbo and have it upgraded with new t4 compressor.
    Butter (credit where credit is due): "You have this "gift" where you can make cooking a Hot Pocket seem like you need a certain wavelength microwave and involve brown mustard."

Thanks I'll search around in there

once you upgrade the stock turbo , especially if on a vg33 wont the stock turbo injectors also need upgraded? i just have already invested in the block being rebuilt, and i dont think they put forged pistons but idk for sure and idk how i can find out, so for now i was going to go with a stock turbo setup, to see if the block will act appropriately. i bought my t3 from joel over at az tractor turbo in person. mine looks like the one you posted in the ebay link. i also got the stock turbo elbow and down pipe, and i think some wastegates but idk where those went. i think i sold them with the other extra turbo parts i had.

i also had already invested in the stock 260 injectors, another reason to keep the turbo stock. if i am going in the wrong direction for a reliable build, please advise.