vg33 power steering puimp

• vg33 power steering puimp

So im stuck on the power steering pump on my vg33 swap. i have the vg33 with a quest crank pulley and have already figured out the alternator and water pump belt setup now im struggling on the power steering pump. Problem is my z31 power steering pump is a v belt pulley and i need a ribbed pulley. I have local junk yards i can pick from but does anyone know what ribbed power steering pump pulley will fit a z31 power steering pump? Ive already tried an xterra, maxima and sentra with no luck the spline on them is to large. I cant just use the xterra pump because the center is to wide and wont allow the z31 brackets to be used on the pump. I was wondering what you guys did when coming across this issue. Thanks

Will a z32 power steering pump pulley work on the z31 power steering pump? They look pretty close online if only they had dimensions for it that i could compare.

The z32 n/ and 87+ z31 power steering pumps are exactly the same, same part number.

You just need a 87+ power steering pump assembly. I have one if you need one.

$40 plus $7 shipping.