Custom exhaust manifolds, any pictures…

• Custom exhaust manifolds, any pictures…

Besides whats in the turbo faq on redz. I know there must be more people who have made tubular and log on this site.

I was just wondering if any of you had some pictures. I just wanted to gander at some pics and get some ideas.

chronic wrote: Besides whats in the turbo faq on redz. I know there must be more people who have made tubular and log on this site.

I was just wondering if any of you had some pictures. I just wanted to gander at some pics and get some ideas.
    Dont know what exactly is on redz31 but have you seen the one in this link on page 3? I believe it is Adam88ss going by spoolinaz. He made this just before I made my style.

http://88hybrid.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4304&start=40
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

I have some pics of a nice tubular manifold setup on Bear's car in japan. I forget how much hp he has, but it is pretty quick. I got to drive it, and he was surprised that I was able to drive it without stalling it once since it has a solid disc clutch. I later told him one of my cars has one, too. 8)

I will have to find those pics when I get some time. When I do, I will post them.
    Chuck Stong
    300+ Parts and Performance owner
    http://www.300-plus.com
    2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Cool firehawk. Appreciate that.

And yeah, satan I saw that thread. Never got to page three though.

That one guys manifold that spool… posted I've seen, but I never saw the front view of it. So thats nice too see.
    I still have that sequential charge idea I told you about in my head, But I also want to try and make some equal length manifolds. Just dont know how to do it. Pictures are good.

satan, are you still using the stock passanger side manifold and crossover pipe?
    Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
    Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Matt89 wrote: satan, are you still using the stock passanger side manifold and crossover pipe?
    Me personally? Yes and no. I am using the stock passenger manifold but it is ported to 39mm and yes to the stock crossover pipe. For now they work just fine, I dont need anything super cool just yet. Maybe one day I will make somthing really good but it takes a lot of time do do equal length setups.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.