Romulated, dsm 450cc, z32 maf amd a afpr......

• Romulated, dsm 450cc, z32 maf amd a afpr......

i installed the romulator with the hybridz.org tune from redz31.com, a z32 maf, 450cc injectors and a afpr and the boost gauge is reading about 8 psi....and the car seems to be just as fast if not maby slower then it did before these modification. Also before i did the romulator i did an intercooler kit and the car seemed alot faster before installed the intercooling. i think the intercooler is restricking alot of power. i think i might try installing the stock intake pipe and see what it does.

its still slow because you are only running 8psi.....
    what turbo are you running ? the reason to run bigger injectors and AFM is to run a bigger turbo that will have much higher flow or a much bigger/better turbo than stock .

get a wideband and start raising boost ....
    and you may need a better fuel pump too …

removed intercooler today and seen a huge improovment in power. i have been useing the tune from hybrid z and i cant seem to get it leaner it still pig rich…?

2+2turbo wrote: its still slow because you are only running 8psi.....
    what turbo are you running ? the reason to run bigger injectors and AFM is to run a bigger turbo that will have much higher flow or a much bigger/better turbo than stock .

get a wideband and start raising boost ....
    and you may need a better fuel pump too …
    +1 to that.

I don't know the specifics of the "hybridz.org tune" map but I would get a wideband on it and someone that knows what they're doing. Increase the boost while monitoring the air/fuel ratio.

If you re-fit the intercooler, increase the boost to around 1 bar (14.5 psi) - make sure you have an uprated fuel pump (255 l/hr or similar) - you will probably be amazed at the results.

It's running rich because you aren't supplying enough air to the engine - in other words you have fitted larger injectors, a map which injects more fuel and a larger MAF - these are all mods that allow you to ram more air into the engine (i.e, boost).

It probably feels 'slower' because it's overfuelling, hence running very rich and most likely feels hesitant.

An intercooler is your friend
    Boost is your friend