Annoucement! Think before you post here.

• Annoucement! Think before you post here.

People have been bitching again about too much basic info clutter. Since this is the section I frequent the most, I am regulating it. As of this date 4/5/08 you should only have to scroll about half way down the page for the most recent info. I am not going back to weed out all the newb/basic stuff that has ever been posted in the engine mech section. I figure back to feb. is good enough.

If you had a post here and it is gone, it has not been deleted by me. It has just been moved.

What I ask is that you actually think if you question is a GOOD engine mech question/post before you post here. If I do not think it is a medium to advanced question/post, then it is going to get moved! I am sorry if you do not agree. Maybe you can talk to Jason and see if he will make you a moderator so you can do what you feel is right.

To all of the "Elite" people :8| . I ask that you frequent the basic questions forum and look at posts there. People are still going to need help with basic questions.

Oh: I dont need any replies to this post either. :lol:
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20… underway for summertime daily driver.

ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops I love you Satan! ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops ops

1SIKZ31 -86 SlickTop- R.I.P. 03/01/10 … Parted out :-(
    … New Project: LS1 Miata. Complete. 510whp. 2500lbs.
    1 Month Away from Rear Mount 76 --> 650-700whp.

My penis is at least 1/2" larger than that.

SATAN wrote: . Maybe you can talk to Jason and see if he will make you a moderator so you can do what you feel is right.
    ???

[quote]Jason84NA2T wrote:
    Originally posted by SATAN
    . Maybe you can talk to Jason and see if he will make you a moderator so you can do what you feel is right.

???
    Yeah, you are right.

Don't contact Jason. Just just use your brains and post appropriately.

Guys/Gals,

Please remember that these are the "High Performance" Sections. If it is a simple question or a repair question please use the "Repairs" or "Newb" categories.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Racinjitter wrote: Guys/Gals,

Please remember that these are the "High Performance" Sections. If it is a simple question or a repair question please use the "Repairs" or "Newb" categories.
    this. please really think about what your post entails before actually posting in this section.

[quote]Andrevas wrote:
    Originally posted by Racinjitter
    Guys/Gals,

Please remember that these are the "High Performance" Sections. If it is a simple question or a repair question please use the "Repairs" or "Newb" categories.this. please really think about what your post entails before actually posting in this section.
    I have given up on this… I can come in here daily and there will be 5 or more new posts that are basic posts or posts that have nothing at all to do with the mechanics of an engine. I end up spending most of my time on here just moving posts around.

Guys/Gals,

Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Racinjitter;n460393 wrote: Guys/Gals,

I am starting to delete all non high performance questions that are in this section starting immediately.