Tial 50mm BOV

• Tial 50mm BOV

Anyone have this? I got one a few days ago and got an 11 lb spring with it. It never opens. According to Tial's website, I should use a black, 7 lb spring. Anyone using that? Let me know how it's been working before I spend more money on an overpriced spring.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

I'm using one on my setup. I bought the purple spring(12lb I think) but seemed to get some surging. I planned on buying another spring, but I decided to cut a coil off of mine first. It works well now. Be manly when you take it apart though, otherwise it will take your eye out.

Most places will let you exchange the spring if you don't mind waiting.
    "produce first.talk second."

I have a white spring and it is too light for a stock cam vg30e, it stays open nearly all the time. I have a natural spring waiting to go in. The natural spring is recommended for 18in/hg of vacuum at idle.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

My car appears to be pulling only 10 inHg… I need to investigate further…

I have the white spring now, the 9 lb one. It works, but I have some surging still.
    BLOZ UP.com
    It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

BLOZ UP wrote: My car appears to be pulling only 10 inHg… I need to investigate further…

I have the white spring now, the 9 lb one. It works, but I have some surging still.
    Are you on stock cams?
    " I don't want to come off sounding butt-hurt, but I really loathe most cressida owners and I'm glad I soiled their platform with a Nissan dinosaur under the hood." - Butter
    LaterZ

I'm an idiot. I needed to subtract my kPa reading in MS from 100 to get the correct vacuum. My carbon canister or something also apparently has a large vacuum leak. Everything works now. Well, except the carbon canister.
    BLOZ UP.com