Has anyone found Bump Steer Spacers

Re: Has anyone found "Bump Steer Spacers"

Im good with some V1s.

V1 +1

Put me down for a set of v1's. Also, I've noticed when backing out of my parking spot (or any other time my steering is at full lock) as the wheels turn, I get a little *bump* in the steering wheel. Like a little nudge with a very slight accompany of sound. Like something rubs in a spot around my wheel as it turns. Is that caused from a lack of spacers? Or is that more of a turning angle thing that needs to be addressed via Mike's MOAR ANGLE topic?

/endthreadjack

Build thread http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Paint-done-eh

[quote]Russ84na wrote:
    Originally posted by utjon
    Was there a cost that was come up with? I'd like to get two sets pending they don't completely break the bank…

Let me know!
    This thread has most of the information about the V2 bumpsteer spacers.
    viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24763&hilit=bumpsteer+spacers
    I just talked to the machinist and he is begging out of the project as he is currently booked up through 2012…nice dilemma to have. come to think of it I can remember the pre Obama days were we were booked up with kitchen remodels for several months in advance.
    Anyway he is going to set me up with another machinist that does more small projects. We will get together one day next week and try to have a date and price for the V2.

So any of you who are interested in a set let me know. As I said before the more I can get done in a run the less the cost will be.
    Have been talking to a couple of machinists. Finally found one who is interested. Actually came in under the price I had originally been quoted. I hope to meet with him this week and work out the final details. Pricing looks like it will be $200.00 per set.
    For the first time he said he would price them depending on the number done. So if we get 5 people who want them the cost will be $175 per set. If we get 10 the cost will be $150.00. This will be for an un-anodized set. Once I get them I can see how much it will cost per set to get that done.
    If there is any interest let me know

Russ
    …and how much HP do you have at 0 boost

Well shit, if they come down to 150 a piece I'm down for the adjustabiliy of v2's. Hell, even @175 I'm in.

Build thread http://z31performance.com/showthread…-Paint-done-eh

I am in. looking forward to them.

Silver 86T 3" turbo back Cm exhaust ST Springs / Tokiko Blues
    87-89 turbo front hubs z32 brakes in front Z32 Master Cylinder
    Autometer boost gauge a-pillar pod, autometer oil temp and pressure.
    5zigen FN01R-C FRONT 17x8.5 245/45 REAR 17x10 285/40 rubber Kumho ECSTA ASX
    Turbo XS BC, EGRblocked off, 5% limo tint

100% in!!!

I'm in for a set V2.

1986 300ZX Turbo…sold
    1990 Skyline GT-R…new money pit
    2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed…daily

Is there a place to confirm a set? I would like to buy one set. I am a "newby" to the site, but have been looking and did a few posts here now and then. How can I get on the 'List"

LA z wrote: Is there a place to confirm a set? I would like to buy one set. I am a "newby" to the site, but have been looking and did a few posts here now and then. How can I get on the 'List"
    You are on the list. I have to meet with the machinist. Once he is ready to start I will post up where to send a deposit.

Ok, work sucks balls sending me out of town and making it hard to nail down times for side work like this. It will be done though and everyone who has pm ed me has a reply! Good job Russ finding someone to take on your project and if they fall through I can take it on at the same time as the v1 run!
    "Its the s12's sexy over weight step daughter, the z31"

How many people for v1 and v2 currently? I'm thinking about v2 but I want to see how many people are going for it.

"Let's play Battleship! There's enough Z's for that.."
    My thread thingy: http://z31performance.com/showthread…ep-Zed-84Zed31

I PMed for the V2 set but if its only V1 I still want 2 sets!

Silver 86T 3" turbo back Cm exhaust ST Springs / Tokiko Blues
    87-89 turbo front hubs z32 brakes in front Z32 Master Cylinder
    Autometer boost gauge a-pillar pod, autometer oil temp and pressure.
    5zigen FN01R-C FRONT 17x8.5 245/45 REAR 17x10 285/40 rubber Kumho ECSTA ASX
    Turbo XS BC, EGRblocked off, 5% limo tint

I met with the machinist last night. He is going to run a V2 set to be sure that it is the way I want it. This should be done this week. Once I have checked them out on my car to be sure of the fit and finish, he will start production. I will post pictures as soon as I get the part from him.
    Please post on this thread if you want a set of the V2 spacers so that I can have him order enough material. I will need to get an idea by the end of the week.

What's the difference between V1 and V2?

1988 300ZX Turbo, Shiro Special #760
    1988 300ZX Turbo Automatic (wife's car)
    1991 Hard-body 2WD

http://zccw.org/zccw/?page_id=1215