Adjustable Toe and binding Reduction: Stage 2 Measure/Calcs

• Assembled (minus rodends)

Note that the studs are a bit long and will have to be cut shorter, but I wasn't able to source the ideal size stud for anything resembling a reasonable price, so I went with something more common…

• The question now is - will it be tested on a functioning car before you try to sell it? lol
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

• Why do I get the impression you actually like this one? hahaha

• What will be the price

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

• I am waiting for rodends to arrive (tomorrow) to know the final cost, but it will be under $300, plus shipping

• Im interested in seeing the install, testing and results. Very promising.
    86na - BlueZ
    Shiro #366 - Kouki Monster
    85t - Mr Tickles

• Originally posted by G-E View Post
    Why do I get the impression you actually like this one? hahaha
    I like the concept. I'm interested in seeing it function, but I would very much like to see it actually on a car being tested and DRIVEN before you offer it for sale.
    - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

• So far, the Silhouette Autosports brackets have been working great! I did a base alignment myself, going to get it fully aligned in July when I get my new tires. I will post the alignment specs as soon as I do.

2014-05-24 13.53.12.jpg

2014-05-03 09.17.11.jpg

2014-05-04 14.jpg

1993 Infiniti Q45
    1992 Jeep Comanche
    1988 300zx NA 5MT

• Originally posted by khyronzx View Post
    What will be the price
    Price will be around $300 for a kit… or about $500 with a welding service through andrew

• This topic came up on a search so a bump and a look later.

• So, it looks like there were some issues with the RT Trackpro kit. What is the safest way to adjust camber if you lower your car? For instance, mine is on stock springs and I'm about 2 degrees off on one side. Don't have my printout handy, but do remember that. Is most of the deflection just worn out bushings? Plan on changing them all out when i install the ST springs and new shocks.

• Please send messages to GE/Paul on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/responsetype/
    86 NA
    87 Turbo
    Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!